I’m an insomniac and have discovered different tricks and remedies through the years, which I gladly share with you today.
- The first and most important one is to get your blood circulating during the day, move around, get some fresh air, it does help.
- I also take Magnesium-Potassium before bed every night
- You can make a small satchel and put it under your pillow at night
- Make sure you have enough Vitamin D3 & B Vitamin in your system
- Warm milk works for some (unless your lactose intolerant)
- Before bed soak in a warm bath of Lavender oil or Epsom Salts
- Relaxation, meditation and gentle Yoga, before bed
- Chamomile or there are nighttime teas that help relaxation
- Soothing music can help before retiring too
And if I still can’t sleep, I go into my office, listen to music and dance until I poop out. Let me know if you have some to add, and Good Luck