I climbed the stairs by 1’s and 2’s
to fetch something from my room
but when I got up to the top
what I was after……..I forgot!
I’m an insomniac and have discovered different tricks and remedies through the years, which I gladly share with you today.
- The first and most important one is to get your blood circulating during the day, move around, get some fresh air, it does help.
- I also take Magnesium-Potassium before bed every night
- You can make a small satchel and put it under your pillow at night
- Make sure you have enough Vitamin D3 & B Vitamin in your system
- Warm milk works for some (unless your lactose intolerant)
- Before bed soak in a warm bath of Lavender oil or Epsom Salts
- Relaxation, meditation and gentle Yoga, before bed
- Chamomile or there are nighttime teas that help relaxation
- Soothing music can help before retiring too
And if I still can’t sleep, I go into my office, listen to music and dance until I poop out. Let me know if you have some to add, and Good Luck
I didn’t start running
til further in life
it must of appealed to me
cause I’ll run for Life! Hansi Riley
‘Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire…what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?’ George Carlin
My theory on housework is, if the item doesn’t multiply, smell, catch fire, or block the refrigerator door, let it be…No one else cares. Why should you? Erma Bombeck